If it seems like everyone in your child’s circle of friends is still on the ‘Frozen’ party bandwagon, why not opt for the original snow princess instead and have a classic fairytale party with miss ‘Snow White’?!
There is much to love about this young princess who can seemingly talk to animals, but here are seven things about ‘Snow White’ that make her the perfect party princess for little ones 2-4 years old.
- ‘Snow White’ isn’t afraid to be silly. I mean, you would have to have a good sense of humor to live amicably with a group of seven men, right? And in turn, it’s that silliness in ‘Snow White’ which makes her a great fit for girls and boys.
- If there were an award for Most Patient Princess, ‘Snow White’ would win. See #1, of course, but also think about how long she slept there in that glass box just waiting to be awoken with true loves kiss. It’s this patience, especially with the smallest of critters (tiny humans), which makes ‘Snow White’ the envy of every pre-school teacher in the land.
- She’s got the voice of a blue bird. There’s nothing that soothes a wild beast (such as a tiny human) like a sweet song, and this soprano has one of the best legit singing voices of all the fairytale princesses.
- Skipping is her favorite. This princess isn’t stuck inside a stuffy castle. She loves being outside, enjoys a good jaunt through the woods, and is happy to dance the day away with her little friends.
- ‘Snow White’ is definitely a foodie. Legend has it, this princess makes a mighty delicious gooseberry pie, whatever that is. If there’s anyone who can help get your kiddo to eat their lunch, it’s this girl for sure.
- She actually enjoys cleaning. Leave it to ‘Snow White’, the most positive princess of all, to spin a chore like scrubbing the floor into an activity that’s actually fun. Want to get your kids to put their toys away? Let ‘Snow White’ teach them to whistle while they work!
- She has the biggest heart. Whether it’s a baby deer, a bunny rabbit, or a diamond-mining dwarf, this empathetic princess would adopt all of the creatures if she could. In fact, she is so kind that she even lets her furry friends inside the cottage. Here’s a fun idea: pair her performance at your party with a petting zoo! Either way, your kiddos will surely enjoy the company of the most gentle of princesses, ‘Snow White’.
I guess you could say that mirror was right: ‘Snow White’ really is the fairest of them all!
Hear this ‘Snow White’ sing and get a peek at a princess playdate by clicking on the video below.